Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Drum roll please, and we have a winner!!!





As promised, the winner for my Mini Occasion's Blog Tour Candy is...

Gayle Schrock
galias said...

I go check your Blog out all the time. Today's entries are just as cool & awesome. Now let me win the candy since I hang out with ya alot. LOL I need paper (candy)
TFS your ideas with us.
Gayle Schrock

Congratulations Gayle! Please email me with your contact information so I can bless you with my blog candy offer!

Thank you to everyone who participated in making this the best success ever! I have read every comment  and am so humbled by all your kind, gracious, and encouraging words!!! Wow! I am honored beyond words, and hope I can pass along all the blessings!

Hope you will all come back often, and leave comments where ever you go! You never know what your kind words will do for someone!

With gratitude and love,

No comments:

My Creations